Mother tincture of Artemisia annua is a tincture extracted from fresh organic plants.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Mother tincture of Artemisia annua is a tincture extracted from fresh organic plants. Highly concentrated mother tincture by the oral route, practical use.
Our annual sagebrush tincture therefore offers all the active ingredients of the plant, and a high concentration, at least five times more than the plant powder.
This organic plant extract, fresh and not frozen, is macerated in glass bottles directly on the picking places (Origin Europe).
For your infusions, we offer an Artemisia Annua from a farm practicing biodynamic cultivation on a reduced scale. The way it is dried and cut guarantees its high quality and efficiency.
10 to 15 drops 2 times a day, diluted in a little water, to be taken without meals. Keep out of reach of young children.
Artemisinin is a more effective pro-oxidant if taken with iron, we advise you to take at the same time as sagebrush, capsules or powdered moringa leaves to complement the iron treatment.
Composition: The liquid contains 55% water and 45% ethanol derived from sugar beet, with a ratio of 1 plant to 3 liquid.
The therapeutic effects of the annual Armoise, Artemisia annua:
• Fight against cancer cells thanks to artemisinin
• Relieves digestive disorders: colic, chronic diarrhea, abdominal pain, flatulence.
• Stimulates the secretion of gastric juice, thus promoting appetite.
• Powerful dewormer: eliminates intestinal worms.
• Fight and prevent malaria
• Acts against Lyme disease
• In case of an uncomfortable menstrual cycle
Capacity: 30ml, more or less 600 drops.
Origin: Europe, crop without pesticides