Kinkeliba is a medicinal plant, its medicinal properties have been widely demonstrated in pharmacology and herbal medicine as it is called a long-life herbal tea.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Kinkeliba is a medicinal plant native to West Africa,
Since the time of colonization, its medicinal properties have been widely demonstrated in pharmacology and herbal medicine as it is called a long-life herbal tea.
Kinkeliba is easily associated with many medicinal plants such as mint or lemongrass, and its virtues have been known in West Africa for centuries.
In view of its many virtues, Kinkéliba
- promotes the secretion of bile essential for digesting fats.
- facilitates the digestive process in general.
- is highly recommended for those who suffer from biliary insufficiency or chronic constipation.
- It is a drink that can not be recommended for people on a slimming diet and those suffering from obesity.
- It's the drink of choice for people with high blood pressure and heart failure.
- Anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial: its components play in the body an antioxidant role that helps fight effectively against inflammatory diseases and it is also an excellent anti-bacterial.
- Kinkeliba is also used to control infectious diarrhea.
- Kinkeliba is particularly useful in case of food poisoning or as part of a digestive purification. For the same reasons, it is not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Kinkeliba is one of the most used medicinal plants to treat liver diseases.
Use 30 grams of Kinkeliba leaves for one liter of water. Once the water is boiling, let it steep for about 20 minutes. The ideal would be to consume this drink early in the morning if not at any time of the day.
That's it, you know everything, or at least most of this miracle plant.
So for the taste, to keep fit and to regain its finesse, nothing like a good tea infusion Kinkeliba.